Enhance Your Nose in Turkey Through Rhinoplasty/Nose Job
Rhinoplasty, also popular as nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure to fix the aesthetic flaws in the nose. Having too large, too small, deformed, or poorly shaped nose can be a source of extreme emotional pain and decreased self-esteem for many people. The good news is that rhinoplasty can contour, resize, and reshape your nose to make it more proportional with your face and facial features.
The nose reshaping surgery has a good record of fixing undesirable features in the nose, such as bump on the nose's bridge, wide nose, and bulging, hanging, puffy, or rounded nasal tip. Even better, rhinoplasty can effectively treat excessively wide or strained nostrils. In order to help achieve your aesthetic goals, the plastic surgeon may also sculpt the nose cartilage and bone.
When to Consider Rhinoplasty/Nose Surgery
You should consider a nose job if:
- You are not happy with the size, shape, contour, or direction of your nose
- Your nose is overly large or very small
- Your nose is not proportional to your face and facial features
- You have bump on the bridge of your nose
- You nose or nostril is too wide
- Your nose is too long or hanging
- Your nasal tip is rounded or puffy
- You experience respiratory issues due to uneven nose
How is Rhinoplasty/Nose Job Performed
The procedure starts with the administration of anesthesia for your comfort. Nose job is normally performed on an inpatient basis and under general anesthesia. The procedure can be performed by placing the incisions inside the nose or through the columella - the thin belt of tissue that keeps the nostrils separate. If laser technology is used during this step, the incision will be small, the bleeding and downtime will be minimum, and you'll get minimum post-surgical scarring.
In the next step, the plastic surgeon approaches the skin covering the nasal bones and cartilages through the incisions, and then mildly raises them. Doing so enables the surgeon to rearrange the outline of the nose. If your nose is very large, removing the bone or cartilage will decrease its size.
In some cases, additional grafts of cartilage will be used to reshape the nose. The common cartilage donor sites for this purpose include the septum and the area in the center of the nose. In rare cases, the ear and rib can also be used as cartilage donor sites.
In case the septum is not straight, it can be repaired and leveled during the procedure. The protrusions inside the nose may also be fixed, so you can breathe comfortably. The best way to do this is via the use of laser technology.
Once the desired nose size, shape, and contour has been achieved, the plastic surgeon will pull the skin and tighten it before applying sutures and closing the incisions.
Candidacy for Rhinoplasty/Nose Job
Whether or not you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty will be determined by the plastic surgeon during an online or in-person consultation. The plastic surgeon will either look at the pictures of your nose and face or personally assess your nose to see if you qualify for a nose job.
In order to be a good candidate for rhinoplasty, you must be in good health. If you are suffering from any health problems like diseases of the heart, respiratory problem, blood disorder, or diabetes, you must share this information with the plastic surgeon during the initial consultation. Doing so will save you from possible complications during or after the surgery.
Additionally, you must have realistic expectations from the nose job, because no matter how best the surgery is performed, there is never a guarantee that you would like the outcomes in their entirety. Your aesthetic goals must be reasonable as well.
How to Select a Plastic Surgeon for Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty will leave behind permanent aesthetic changes in your appearance; therefore, you must choose your plastic surgeon very carefully. You must select a plastic surgeon who is highly experienced, trained, and skilled, besides having a great sense of aesthetics and artistry. You can find these qualities only in a board certified plastic surgeon.
Plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Turkish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery are reliable and trustworthy. They are also experienced and fully trained in a number of plastic surgery procedures.
Why Choose Us?
Hamonia Surgical Tourism is a popular name in the aesthetic plastic surgery industry of Turkey. We specialize in organizing surgical tourism to Turkey for patients from all over the world, including Europe, USA, Canada. We have served patients from 41 countries by now.
Here's what differentiates us from other aesthetic plastic surgery facilities:
- We have a very competent team of board certified plastic surgeons, with years of experiences and extensive trainings in aesthetic plastic surgery procedures, including rhinoplasty.
- We use laser technology whenever required during the procedure, because it decreases the downtime, bleeding, and scarring.
- We use only the highest quality and standards of technologies and strictly follow the international and local standards of aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Our staff goes the extra mile to make sure that your stay in Turkey is safe, secure, and fun, while our surgeons deliver you the top-notch aesthetic plastic surgery services.
- To facilitate our valued patients coming to Turkey from abroad, we take care of every aspect of their arrival and stay in Turkey, in addition to their departure to their home countries after the surgery.
- We will also take care of your airport transfers, hospital travel, and hotel accommodation.
- We respect the culture and privacy of our patients, and pay individual attention to each client.
- Turkey has a very diverse and pluralistic society, with people from all parts of the world visiting the country for medical and leisure tourism.
- Our surgeons and staff can communicate in a number of major languages, including English.
Our experience with the international patients healthcare system has made our learning curve steeper. We are now able to deliver world class, stellar healthcare to patients coming from any country of the world.
Based in Istanbul, Harmonia Surgical Tourism is specifically popular for aesthetic treatments through laser technology. With our world class, state-of-the-art laser technologies and equipment, we make sure that your downtime is minimum, and complications are rare.
If you want to know more about our services, you may call our Istanbul office at +90- (212) 465 6071 or whatsapp at +90-(549) 465 6071. Alternatively, you may fill and submit this online consultation form, and we'll contact you shortly.